An update on inflammatory bowel disease and the role of robots
Coordinated by the ESCP and delivered by the European School of Coloproctology Colorectal Robotic Surgery Working Group – ColoRobotica, our panel of leading surgeons, anatomists and thought leaders from across the globe will take you on a scientific robotic colorectal journey, from basic skills to fine art mastery.
The series has been created for those just starting their robotic colorectal practice and skilled robotic colorectal surgeons alike. Let our team of experts guide you on a unique learning experience across four engaging webinars.
Part 01 Join us for our 75-minute event, an update on inflammatory bowel disease and the role of robots.
Thursday 7 April 2022
17:00 CET | 16:00 GMT
Who is this event intended for?
Colorectal surgeons, those interested in colorectal robotic surgery and the role of robots in inflammatory bowel disease.
What is the benefit of attending?
Our experts in colorectal surgery and robotics will be providing an update on inflammatory bowel disease and the role of robots.
Our programme includes:
- Introduction: Sam Tou (Derby, UK)
- ECCO guidelines on surgery for IBD – Willem Bemelman (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Evidence of minimally invasive IBD surgery (lap and robotic) - Christina Fleming (Bordeaux, France)
- Tips and tricks of robotic IBD surgery – Katie Adams (London, UK)
- Commentator: Amy Lightner (Cleveland, US)
- Discussions and Live Q&A
- Moderators: Gabriela Möslein (Duisburg, Germany), Ellen Van Eetvelde (Brussels, Belgium)