Series 03, Part 4 – Anastomosis after rectal resection
Join us for our 75-minute event, Anastomosis after rectal resection
Who is this event intended for?
Colorectal surgeons and those interested in performing an Anastomosis after rectal resection robotically
What is the benefit of attending?
Our experts in colorectal surgery and robotics will be sharing techniques and advice on how to perform an Anastomosis after rectal resection
17:00 CET | 16:00 GMT
Our programme includes:
- Introduction: Ellen Van Eetvelde (BE)
- Double stapled robotic - Lars Thomas Seeberg (NO)
- Double stapled with dog ears inverted robotic - Jim Khan (UK)
- Transabdominal single stapler robotic - Marcos Gómez Ruiz (ES)
- Transanal single stapler - Antonino Spinelli (IT)
- Discussions and Live Q&A
Commentator: Esther Consten (NL)
Moderator: Deena Harji (UK), Ellen van Etvelde (BE)