Join us live on Monday 24 April 2023
Register now for the 9th Global Reach webinar: Fecal Incontinence: a global perspective for a global problem
11:00 BST | 12:00 CEST | 18:00 Beijing/Hong Kong | 19:00 Japan/Korea
Fecal Incontinence (FI) is a prevalent and debilitating condition that affects millions of people worldwide. Despite the significant impact of FI, its management has been challenging, and there is a lack of standardized guidelines and protocols for its diagnosis and treatment. This is particularly true for low- and mid- income countries, where FI is often underdiagnosed and undertreated due to limited resources and access to care.
Global Reach Committee, under the aegis of ESCP, is honored to have some of leading speakers and panelists who will present their cutting edge research and clinical experience on FI during this webinar. We will explore the updated management for FI from a global perspective and discuss the challenges and opportunities for improving patient outcomes worldwide.
· Leading researchers and speakers on FI
· Updated Consensus guidelines on management of FI
· Current evidence and future directions
· Opportunity for worldwide collaboration
Part I: Fecal incontinence: a global problem
- Fecal Incontinence: Updated Prevalence, trends and risk factors in West by Jakob Duelund-Jakobsen (Denmark)
- Fecal Incontinence: Updated Prevalence, trends and risk factors in East by Surendra Mantoo (Singapore)
- Guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of Faecal Incontinence— a recent European collaborative effort by Stéphanie Breukink (The Netherlands)
- ESCP FI snapshot study proposal: need to go global by Audrius Dulskas (Lithuania)
- East of DAMASCUS by Luqman Mazlan (Malaysia)
Part II: Fecal incontinence: What is new and what is the evidence?
- East vs West: a comparative analysis of FI management strategies by Peter Christensen (Denmark)
- Towards consistent care in FI: a need for standardized outcome measures by Sadé Assmann (The Netherlands)
Open and Close: Simon Ng (Hong Kong)
Moderators: Peter Christensen (Denmark), Surendra Mantoo (Singapore)
Panelists: Kaori Futaba (Hong Kong), Gino Caselli Morgado, Varut Lohsiriwat (Thailand)