Staying out of trouble – non-technical skills in robotic surgery
Coordinated by the ESCP and delivered by the European School of Coloproctology Colorectal Robotic Surgery Working Group – ColoRobotica, our panel of leading surgeons, anatomists and thought leaders from across the globe will take you on a scientific robotic colorectal journey, from basic skills to fine art mastery.
The series has been created for those just starting their robotic colorectal practice and skilled robotic colorectal surgeons alike. Let our team of experts guide you on a unique learning experience across four engaging webinars.
Series 03 Part 02
Join us for our 75-minute event, 'Staying out of trouble – non-technical skills in robotic surgery'.
Thursday 16 June 2022
17:00 CET | 16:00 BST
Who is this event intended for?
Colorectal surgeons and those interested in learning more about non-technical skills in robotic surgery
What is the benefit of attending?
Our experts in colorectal surgery and robotics will be focussing on the importance of non-technical skills in robotic surgery and how you can use them to stay out of trouble.
Our programme includes:
- Introduction: Sam Tou (Derby, UK)
- The importance of non-technical skills in surgery – Richard Skipworth & Steven Yule (Edinburgh, Scotland)
- NOTSS in robotic surgery - Nicola Eardley (Chester, UK)
- Consistency and communication during training in robotic surgery – Marek Zawadzki (Wroclaw, Poland)
- Commentator: David Zimmerman, (Tilburg, Netherlands)
- Discussions and Live Q&A
- Moderators: Gabrielle van Ramshorst (Ghent, Belgium), Nicola Eardley (Chester, UK)